A leadership programme for increased impact
The Leaders Alliance is collaborating with Oxford HR to curate a limited number of peer advisory groups for senior leaders in the non-profit sector. As a member of one of these groups of 8 leaders, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Gain fresh insights on your thorniest leadership challenges.
- Solve problems with the power of collective experience and intelligence.
- Enjoy the ease of supportive relationships with trusted allies.
- Let the diversity of your allies’ perspectives nourish your growth as a leader.
- Deepen your awareness of how your actions – and reactions – affect others.
- Become a more insightful, persuasive and fulfilled leader.
How does it work?
Each of the quarterly 3-hour meetings combines:
- An hour’s insights on a topic highly relevant to senior leaders in this fast-changing sector
- 2-hours of facilitated discussion to support each other in solving your most pertinent leadership challenges.
To ensure everyone in the group has an equal voice and benefits from the discussions, each gathering is moderated. Before the first meeting, you will receive a Myers Briggs Type Indicator Assessment to enable the Oxford HR’s leadership team to provide you with tailored support to enhance your impact as a leader.
Who is it for?
Your fellow group members will be carefully matched senior leaders within the non-profit sector based in the UK or Europe. They’ll be in a similar role, yet diverse in life and leadership experience, open to sharing and learning from their peers, and respect the qualities of curiosity, partnership and empathy.